Thursday, April 26, 2012

What video card supports audio through hdmi?

I have a few questions similar to the topic. So...



I want to get an Asus M4a79xtd EVO Mobo, but it doesn't have any outputs for the monitor so i'm guessing you have to get a video card to get an image on your monitor right?



If so i was wanting to get a video card that can play audio through the hdmi port because I'm using my TV as a monitor.



The cards I want to get...

-Asus ENGTX460 TOP (fermi) 768MB

-MSI R5770 Hawk 1gb

or

-XFX HD-577A-ZNFC Radeon 5770 (Juniper XT)



Which of these video cards are better?

Which of them can play audio through their HDMI Port?

And what is the feature called so I can figure this out on my own next time(ATI and nViDIA)?|||I can't tell you which is best, but I can say that pretty much any card with HDMI out will support audio.|||Audio output is part of the HDMI specification, so it doesn't really have a name as a feature because it is more a requirement than a feature.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment