Thursday, April 26, 2012

What video card should I get?

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 and I want to get a video card that has HDMI output and the card must be PCI. Darn search engines keep giving me PCI-Express cards.



Here's a few minor detail:

Is it possible to get on Amazon?

I'm willing to spend $70 or less (if that's impossible, I'll take whatever results)

If it isnt possible to get from Amazon, is there any other legit way to get it?|||of course, you can get a PCI video card on Amazon, but the price is too expensive, you can buy it on some oversea website,which the price is lower and the quality is fine. such as TBS8920 PCI DVB-S2 TV Tuner Card, only costs you $76.99, great deal|||there are not a lot of "good" ones in your price range, theres a pretty good $180 one however. If your willing to spend a bit more which i recommend get the Xfx Amd Radeon HD 68050 1024 MB (i think 1024 gb is equal to 1 gb)

No comments:

Post a Comment