Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video Card HDMI Output with audio?

So I've been looking for a video card that outputs HDMI video with the audio also. And when I asked this question earlier today, two "top contributors" told me that there was no such thing. Here's the link to that question.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=…



I've found the Palit Radeon HD 2600 Pro Sonic that claims to do exactly what I'm looking for. And it's only $70 from Tiger Direct. So I've ordered this card under the pretense that it will give me audio through the HDMI. Am I mistaken? Are the answers to my previous question correct, or are they just misinformed?|||im guessing any HDMI output has audio capabilities as standard, but ill stick with my audigy card for dedicated audio =)|||just because someone is a top contributor does not mean that they know everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment